[02.08.2024] New content, AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2/AnKingMed, ID 1048876

View Suggestion on AnkiHub

@Jwill @Ahmed7 deleted this because it is all wrong topic - will be removing again

1 Like

okay, this is really weird… I didn’t submit that. (I haven’t submitted any today) so… I’m not entirely sure what’s going on there. if I search “author:Jwill,state:closed” this suggestion doesn’t even show up in the list.

It does look exactly how it would if I would have though so extra weird. (except the random ones about the granulosa-theca cells I wouldn’t add those given they are completely irrelevant)

@herstein.jacob do you know any sketchy that does reference leydig tumors? cuz I actually specifically remember having that thought after it not being discussed in the testicular disorders sketch. this ovarian sketch says “if you’ve watched our testicular tumor video you’ll notice this is exactly what we said back then. Yep sertoli-leydig cell tumors look exactly the same in males and females.” so I’m assuming this use to be discussed in an old sketch? but they aren’t anymore.

so while it is the ovarian tumor sketch given the quote above I just took straight from the video and it not being in the testicular video it might be best to leave it on this card if it truly is the only place leydig cell tumors are discussed.

Don’t know of any such sketch (I didn’t use Sketchy path), but disagree with the idea of leaving it since these concepts are entirely wrong