[12.07.2023] Updated content, AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2/AnKingMed, ID 903507

View Suggestion on AnkiHub

this is nice, thoughts? @herstein.jacob @CTE_BrainDamage @shmuelsash @Sameem @StanG @zarathustra @Tahseen @Bilal @Morgankota13 @thomas.holmes @Joe

2 Likes

I like it! Need to fix some of the extra sections which put the image above the text though.
Schizophreniform and Brief psychotic disorders look like the bars should be smaller though. Same with adjustment disorder

2 Likes

Looks nice, agree with @thomas.holmes, also need to confirm the durations.

@dq64 would you be able to make the changes stated above by @thomas.holmes ? Also might be too nitpicky but it would be nice of the white space on the right matched the white space on the left, it would look cleaner. After that we can accept!

Hi all, I agree with @thomas.holmes that there needs to be a differentiation between the disorders that go beyond the designated time and those that go up to that time period. To do this, I thought adding an arrow to the disorders that go beyond the designated time would be beneficial. I thought maybe messing with the width of the boxes may confuse others on the number that is being tested by us. I also added more white space for a cleaner look @Ahmed7. Sorry they are showing as new suggestions, I wasnt able to edit the current suggestions with a new image. Hope the image is up to par!