Add-on error 13

Keep seeing this error 13 when I try to install the add-on. I’ve installed it before but it disappeared from my add-on list for some reason

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue to the add-on author.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.54 (b6a7760c) Python 3.9.7 Qt 5.14.1 PyQt 5.14.1
Platform: Mac 13.3.1
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2023-05-08 18:04:12
Add-ons possibly involved: ⁨1322529746⁩

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt.addons”, line 945, in onInstallFiles
File “aqt.addons”, line 1673, in installAddonPackages
File “aqt.addons”, line 493, in processPackages
File “aqt.addons”, line 421, in install
File “aqt.addons”, line 462, in _install
File “zipfile”, line 1616, in extract
File “zipfile”, line 1687, in _extract_member
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Users/jessicaannbalistajorge/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/user_files/README.md’

Perhaps this issue is related to the Anki version? Could you try updating to 2.1.56 Qt6 and see if it persists?

I updated anki and got the most recent version, but the error still comes up when I try to download the AnkiHub add-on

Send a screenshot of your add-ons list, please.

Can you also try holding shift and starting Anki in debug mode, then adding the add-on to see if that works?

Please follow these steps, this will fix the problem:

• Start Anki in safe mode by holding shift while it is starting. This will temporarily disable all add-ons (until you restart Anki).
  • Delete the AnkiHub add-on
  • Install the AnkiHub add-on and restart Anki
  • Subscribe to your decks again