Bug Report/QOL: AnkiHub page teleporting after clicking certain buttons on IOS/PC

This is more of a QOL thing, not sure if this is a bug. But whenever I go on the ankihub suggestions page on my phone, and set it to like 50 or 100 suggestions per page, lets say I’m 3/4 of the way scrolled down, if I approve a suggestion, it automatically teleports me to the top or 1/4 of the way back, so I have to swipe all the way back to where I am to continue. This also happens when I am trying to “load more comments” in a conversation on the ankihub suggestion page. This makes it annoying when trying to approve/reject multiple suggestions as I have to keep scrolling everytime i approve/reject or try to load more comments.

Very low priority, just wanted to know whether this can be fixed or just an IOS thing?

Not sure if necessary but using Safari, latest software, Iphone 11

This happens to me as well, but I don’t think that this is a bug. AnkiHub wasn’t designed for mobile as far as I know, so until a mobile app is created I think we can expect a glitchy UI. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong :slight_smile:

ive actually started noticing this on PC too now. Especially when using 100 suggestions per page, it does the same thing I used to get on IOS. Is this something that can be fixed? Its fine when using 10 suggestions per page however

1 Like

Thanks for the report. We’ll keep this in mind when we have time to spend on addressing QoL improvements! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@augusto.diebold this is the post I am referring to, I notice this on PC as well, it is a real nuisance when having to go through a lot of suggestions and viewing conversations, even pressing load more comments in a conversation makes it teleport up, only really happens with 25, 50, 100 suggestions most of the time

1 Like

@Ahmed7 would you mind send me any note which is having this issue?

imgur: https://imgur.com/a/FGZnwH6
note: Sign In

I pressed view 25 notes, scrolled to this card, pressed show conversation, and then it teleported back up

1 Like

I have this issue as well, when I click “Show conversation” it scrolls up on the page and I have to go and find it again

Hey @shmuelsash , could you share which note page is this happening and what browser are you using?

this happens on every suggestion, also when I accept or reject a suggestion, it does this, especially when viewing 25-50-100 suggestions, this makes it really annoying tbh. I have to keep scrolling over and over to find the suggestion I was looking at. On mobile this also occurs, I have made a post about this previously. I use safari on mobile and google chrome on PC

I use Chrome

It happens on every note and like @Ahmed7 said, when there are large # of suggestions on the page it happens more

Any update on whether there can be a fix to this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg. This issue drives me nuts. When I hit thumbs up or down, open comments, post a comment, I get teleported all over the page. I have actually commented on the wrong post before because of this. Please please please fix.

4 Likes

Any updates on this?

1 Like

Is this bug still occurring or can I mark this as solved?

Its solved! Thank you :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.