[02.11.2024] Updated content, AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2/AnKingMed, ID 1055858

View Suggestion on AnkiHub

3 Likes

Fixed up html, support

@Ahmed7 @herstein.jacob Merge this if you all like it, in line with changes made to the Step 1 card on this topic referenced above. Think this was originally made from UWorld but don’t see any QIDs tagged and fairly certain is in line with current UWorld as well

will be pushing soon… now im wondering, whats the point of having once weekly in the text? i pushed this in the other card wayyyy back but I don’t see why this is necessary unless its tested which I highly doubt? @herstein.jacob @Cameron

My impression has been that it’s relevant for some Step 2 or 3 UWorld QIDs based off the history on that other card but I’m not certain. We could remove it from the text leaving as just “Isoniazid + rifapentine” and make a table w/ all the dosing regiments we’ve got in the extra section?

Don’t think it’s 100% necessary, but believe it is relevant for Step 3… I would leave just cause it is super different from the daily INH regimen

2 Likes