Adding a section named Big_Picture in tags for Anking Deck

Hello
As you may know there are cards which need you to have a big picture of an area to understand it and sometimes you even have to research about it.
My suggestion is to add a tag named as ā€˜Big_Pictureā€™
And in feature people make some new notes for understanding those notes which need a big picture in mind.

My suggestion is a bit raw and has ways for improvement.
What do you think? Is this suggestion practical?

Can you give an example?

For example this card

Card ID 1666842928886
Note ID 1475453165470

Related discussion
how hypocitraturia related to decreased pH , isnā€™t caused by distal RTA which is characterized by >5.5 pH? : medicalschoolanki (reddit.com)

Should we not just add text to the extra field that describes the big picture? Or an image there?

Yeah that a plausible solution.
But itā€™s seems nice to have a section to have those card in one place or people suggest that tag for cards which think need more explanation.
For example:
I find a card hard to understand ā†’ I suggest explanation or big picture or whatever Tag is more appropriate and you think is better(the section I mentioned) for it ā†’ If the suggestion seems reasonable people in ankihub approve the tag ā€”> People who are knowledgeable or have more expertise suggest an edit in extra field or whatever way there is to make the card easier to understand.

So basically a tag for ā€œneeds some workā€ kinda thing?

Yes something like that

I think thatā€™s reasonable. Iā€™ll discuss with the team

1 Like