I’ll help you find information about changing your phone number in AnkiHub. Let me search for relevant topics in the forum.
Search
Found 5 results for 'tags:official change phone number account settings status:public'
Search
Found 5 results for 'tags:official change personal information profile status:public'
Read topic
Reading: How can I change my AnkiHub email?
Based on my search of the AnkiHub community forum, there isn’t specific documentation about changing your phone number in AnkiHub. However, I can provide guidance based on similar account information changes.
For changes to important account information like email addresses, AnkiHub requires you to contact their support team directly. I would recommend following a similar process for changing your phone number:
Please email support@ankihub.net with the following information:
- Your current phone number
- The new phone number you want to change to
- Your account email address for verification
Similar to email changes, you may need to provide verification that you own the account. The support team will be able to assist you with updating your phone number after receiving your request.
If you have any other questions about your AnkiHub account settings, please let me know!