How to be able to quickly tell if a card is tagged with high yield; lower yield; low yield during review?

i saw that i can show tags by editing the styling, but can i edit/add something to the styling or elsewhere in order to only show the specific tags for the yield of every card?
for example: i only want the tags: high yield, relativelyhighyield, loweryield, lowyield to appear as tags during review
i do not want to create a filtered deck with only these cards, i just want to know if cards are high yield while reviewing the whole anking overhaul deck

if i can do this another way, can someone tell me how: for example can i only color the text on the front of cards that are tagged high yield and make other yield have a specific color for each group?

thx for the help, hope i made sense…

2 Likes

I think the easiest way is by flagging the group of cards, the flag will show up in the top right.

For example, for high yield cards, you can go to that tag, cmd/ctrl + A (highlight all of them) → then cmd + 1 → this will tag them all a specific color so when you do your reviews, high yield is red, low yield is another color etc.

Not sure if you can just make one tag show up however

1 Like

thank you :+1:, true its easier to just flag.

1 Like

Somewhat related topic question, that is probably simple. Is there an existing STEP 2 High Yield tag or deck that is utilized? Is the best thing to do just do a search tag?

All i see is a Step 1 v12 decks with high yield tags. Nothing Step 2 Related…

@Ahmed7 @michelak

Don’t think there is a step 2 high yield tag.

There is a tag regarding cards the AnKing skipped/did, but other than that there isn’t a high yield tag as far as I can see.

If anyone can weigh in please feel free to do so

AnKing easy note customization also has the ability to change the color of the card based on a tag a specific card has.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.