OMM (DO Demeter) Deck - Problem with Importing Images

I recently subscribed to the OMM Deck by @antibrotease and I am having issues importing the media for the deck. I downloaded the zip file to an external hard drive, but get the following error message whenever I try to import:

After deleting the problematic image from the folder, I continue to get the same error for other images.

I then tried using the mega link instead. When I click “check URL”, AnkiHub breaks and I get a different error message* (pasted at the end of this post because it’s long).

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the media for this deck?

*Error message:

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue to the add-on author.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.56 (07fd88dd) Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.3.2 PyQt 6.3.1
Platform: macOS-13.2.1-arm64-arm-64bit
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=3
Add-ons, last update check: 2023-04-09 12:27:39
Add-ons possibly involved: ⁨AnkiHub⁊

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt.taskman”, line 122, in _on_closures_pending
File “aqt.taskman”, line 71, in
File “/Users/jessesimon/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/media_import/tabs/base.py”, line 129, in on_done
self.rootpath = fut.result()
File “concurrent.futures._base”, line 439, in result
File “concurrent.futures._base”, line 391, in __get_result
File “concurrent.futures.thread”, line 58, in run
File “/Users/jessesimon/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/media_import/tabs/mega.py”, line 29, in create_root_file
return MegaRoot(url)
File “/Users/jessesimon/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/media_import/pathlike/mega.py”, line 187, in init
self.get_data()
File “/Users/jessesimon/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/media_import/pathlike/mega.py”, line 205, in get_data
self.search_files(nodes, root_id, recursive=True)
File “/Users/jessesimon/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/media_import/pathlike/mega.py”, line 217, in search_files
key = mega.decrypt_node_key(node[“k”], self.shared_key)
File “/Users/jessesimon/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1322529746/media_import/pathlike/mega.py”, line 155, in decrypt_node_key
encrypted_key = base64_to_a32(key_data.split(“:”)[1])
IndexError: list index out of range