Subject: Request for Review of Ankihub Subscription - Erreanki Residencia Medica Deck

Dear Ankihub Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding my subscription to the Erreanki Residencia Medica deck on Ankihub. Unfortunately, I unintentionally unsubscribed from this deck while managing my Anki account. This occurred due to a misunderstanding when attempting to add other decks simultaneously. A message appeared indicating that some decks could not be added because they were related to others, leading to my accidental unsubscription.

Regrettably, in the process of rectifying this mistake, I also deleted the Erreanki Residencia Medica deck. Consequently, I am concerned that I may no longer receive updates for this particular deck.

I kindly request your assistance in reviewing and reinstating my subscription to the Erreanki Residencia Medica deck on Ankihub. I value the content provided by this deck and would like to ensure that I continue to benefit from any future updates.

I understand that mistakes can happen, and I sincerely hope that you can help resolve this matter promptly. I eagerly await your response and appreciate your attention to this issue.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and assistance.

Best regards,

VinasFernandes (username)
vinas.fernandes@hotmail.com (email)

Hello,

We will get to your request shortly!

@jakub.f

1 Like

Hello,

your subscription to the Erreanki Residencia Medica deck was reactivated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.