9/2024 - how many cards in v12 deck?

Hi, apologies as I’ve seen this come up a lot but wasn’t able to find a clear answer.

I just updated to the v12 deck from v11. I’ve deleted all the cards flagged with !DELETE as well as the AnkingOverhaul card type that was for v11. If I go to the “note:AnKingOverhaul (AnKing / AnKingMed)” I have 35120 cards in the deck.

I’ve seen that the v12 deck should only be 27000 cards. What is the reason for the remaining extra cards? I’d like to make sure I have everything as streamlined as possible so if there are still duplicates from v11, how do I find and delete them?

TIA!

Hello,

The Step Deck is roughly 35k cards in total. You may be confusing this with the fact that, although there are 35,000 cards, those cards belong to 27,000 notes. Same total content, just a different way of counting the material present.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else with which I can be of help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.