Ankihub scholarship approval

Hello, im a HUGE fan of Anki. I have been using it for almost 3 years. Approximately several months ago i started using Ankihub for my step 1 exam prep, and it has become one of the main sources of my education. The subscriptions were pretty decent, and the app was working fine. Then i found out about scholarship for which you can apply to get some benefits. As an IMG from 3d world country preparing for USMLE exam is socioeconomically tough. Moreover, im willing to pass this exam in the end of winter/begining of spring, and found it extremely helpful to get 6 month free scholarship now cuz qbanks are pretty expansive. I watched a video and signed up for it but in the end it said to check email. There is nothing in there. So right now im in dedicated period and i wonder how much time would it need to be accepted or denied? Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in AnkiHub, and we are glad that you have applied for a scholarship.

You should hear back from us in less than 2 weeks from initial application, if it has been two weeks and you have not heard back, then feel free to contact us again.

Thank you once again and happy studying! :grinning:

Thank you for feedback. I applied today. Guess i will have to do remaining flashcards in offline mod :)). It’s just sad that i can’t synchronize without my membership.

You can disable the ankihub addon and sync natively with AnkiWeb that way!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.