Auto tag system for studying

Hello
I was thinking it would be nice to have an addon like function for auto tagging based on keywords.
For example, I am studying my own material I write keywords I need to study in a text file give it to the addon it searches for my keywords and tag them based on those keywords.

I wanted to ask this in Anki forum, but I thought since this function is more necessary for large decks such as Anking it would be better to ask it here since it’s less likely anyone would be interested in making this type of addon in Anki forum.

Your post was created in #support but is not a topic our official AnkiHub support team provides support for. We provide official support for the AnkiHub web app and AnkiHub add-on, but cannot provide official support for questions about using specific decks or other general Anki questions. You can always reference the Official Anki Support Forum. This post was reassigned to the #off-topic category so community members here can still respond and help. Please refer to the below resources which may help answer your questions:

• AnKing Tutoring: individualized help via zoom with an AnKing team member
  • AnKing Memberships: individualized help via email from an AnKing team member
  • For issues or questions about public add-ons, please submit an issue on the associated GitHub repository (linked on every Ankiweb add-on page)