Dr Chil and Machineberg’s PM&R Master Deck V2

Dr Chil and Machineberg’s PM&R Master Deck V2

Hi Everyone!

We have HUGE updates on the PM&R Master Deck!

• Firstly, there have been MAJOR deck reorganization (thanks to @drchil)! No more redundancy in the decks. (…well, best we could think of anyways)
  • We are also adding lots of new tags to help find cards based on topics & study materials. Current sources that we have added are based on chapters from Cuccurullo PM&R Board review, the Pocketpedia, PM&R Recap, & AAP Podcasts. As for topics we are breaking things down into sub -topics.
  • Most of the problems with the images from the last deck should now be solved & we are continuing to finish up that issue.
  • Finally, we have also fixed the formatting of the cards to be more consistent & appealing (thanks again to @drchil).

We had over 120 subscribers to our last deck! Thank you for your support of our last version, we are aiming to do even better on this version.

Upcoming Projects

• Continuing to refine tags based on subtopics
  • Add tags for resources including Self Assessment Exam for Residents (SAE_ High Yield), AMSSM Sports Medicine Ultrasound videos, AAP Podcasts, Preston & Shapiro EDx & more
  • Giving community shout outs to those who make the most suggestions between each update
  • Deleting duplicate/Redundant Cards

That guy is a hero

Indeed!

Hi! Thanks for your hard work on this!

I tried downloading - but it looks like none of the media comes through, I troubleshooted through the FAQ but no dice – looks like an issue that was on the last version.

Wanted to pick your brain if it’s an issue you’ve heard of / had on this version? And if so, any solutions?

1 Like

Hmm, probably > 99% of the cards that have photos are working now, with only a few cards left. When you sync your deck, is there a loading symbol next to the Sync button at the top of your screen? Perhaps not all of the photos have loaded on your device, yet.

Nope! not loading - it comes up as idle,

and when I export the media from the deck, only 21 pictures come up. There must be some error in importing the media; it says I have 1573 missing files

Just wanted to add the solution here in case anyone reads the thread. If your photos do not load, try downloading the cards from this Google drive link (here) & then subscribe to the deck.

1 Like

Hey I really appreciate it! I am a PGY1 right now but periodically check on this deck’s status. Always excited to find new updates!

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear! Thank you for your support & keep up the great work!

How many cards are in this deck?

As of right now, 3966, & I’m adding cards almost every single day.

For some reason only 1168 cards show up in the deck, I had even sync’d and downloaded the deck from google drive from above =[ Can you please help?

Hmm, that’s odd. Are you synced with the Ankihub app now, too?

Yes, actually seems like it magically worked! Now it’s showing me 4,474 cards lol

1 Like

Oh yeah, looks like I gave you the wrong number lol. That number is correct, & I am in the process of adding new ones. Glad you got it working. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

1 Like

I’m having the same exact issue! Any help is greatly appreciated

Do you suggest unsubscribing from the deck, downloading from the google drive so we can get images and resubscribe to Anki hub?

Yes, that would be my suggestion right now. Let me know if that doesn’t work.

gotcha, will I loose all my schedules on my studied cards that way?

hey is it just my deck or are there now 30,000 cards? this seems like an unattainable amount to study. was there a recent update?

1 Like