Not able to download ankihub add on

The category for general support questions related to using AnkiHub.

Things not to ask about here:

Please include supporting information and documents such as screenshots, recordings, etc.
Not able to open the file ankihub add on

Hello,

Can you go to anki β†’ tools at the top left β†’ addons β†’ get addons β†’ paste this code: 1322529746

How to download and open ankihub add on if I am Android mobile user?

I am not 100% familiar with android but I believe you still need to install anki on a laptop/computer and then install the ankihub addon there.

After that, you can download the decks on your laptop/computer β†’ sync β†’ click upload to ankiweb β†’ after that’s done go to your android and sync and click download to ankiweb

I might be wrong so I’ll also ask cc @abdo.nh since I’m not familiar with android

This anki application is AnkiMobile flashcards?

Yes! by Ankitects Pty Ltd. Thats the mobile one

The laptop/computer one can be found here: https://apps.ankiweb.net/

Anki application for ipad pro?

After buying AnkiMobile, I can’t see any tools option on top left corner. There is only question mark displayed.

Like I mentioned previously, you will need to download it first on a laptop/computer.

First downloading anki on computer will allow me to access same decks on AnkiMobile app in my ipad?

Yes

This is also what I do.

I have anki on my laptop and synced with all the decks i want from ankihub β†’ then on my iPad i login with my same ankiweb account (not ankihub since there’s no addons on iPad) β†’ i sync and click download from ankiweb and i can see all the decks there

Can you suggest good decks for step 2 ck?

The AnKing Step Deck has all you need to score really well on Step 2