PA deck for EORs needs maintenance

To be transparent. I wanted to vent a little. I lowkey do pay to be able to access cards, but it feels as though whoever is managing this deck is not maintaining it. There have been several notes I’ve had to report for no longer being suggested medical guidelines. I feel like the biggest one has to be the outdated GINA guidelines on here for asthma treatment. those came out in 2019. lol am i to assume this deck hasnt been updated in 7 years. like i know it includes some of the Endavor PAs material with some updates. And I don’t mind changing a few cards (I’ve been deck-scapling older students decks since didactic), but it’s lowkey like making studying harder bc i have to check so many cards to make sure they’re accurate, up-to-date guidelines. And it definately makes this service harder to recommend to others. bc a lot of my classmates would fr sure eat this up but like I look bad If I recommend it and it has things that would make them loose points on their EORs from outdated guidelines.