Review heat map add on is showing inverted colors once night mode is enabled.
It is showing darker color for less cards and lighter color for more cards. Any help will be appreciated from the team.
I am unable to find any solution online. Please help
April 10, 2023, 2:15am
It appears that you are asking a question unrelated to AnkiHub.
The review heat map addon is developed by Glutanimate. Here are some links for you to peruse to find out more information about the review heatmap addon.
This file has been truncated.
<h2 align="center">How to Contribute to my Anki Add-ons</h2>
<p align="center"><img src="https://glutanimate.com/logos/banner.svg"></p>
:wave: Hi! Thanks for deciding to contribute! The following document tries to summarize all of the different ways in which you can support the development of my add-ons, be it as an end-user or programmer.
**Table of Contents**
- [Supporting my Work Directly](#Supporting-my-Work-Directly)
- [Reporting a Bug or Suggesting a New Feature](#Reporting-a-Bug-or-Suggesting-a-New-Feature)
- [Contributing to the Codebase](#Contributing-to-the-Codebase)
- [Scope of Changes](#Scope-of-Changes)
- [Coding Style Conventions](#Coding-Style-Conventions)
- [Submitting a Pull Request](#Submitting-a-Pull-Request)
### Supporting my Work Directly
Are you eager to contribute, but don't have the ability/time to work on the project yourself? Then please consider using one of the buttons below to support my efforts by pledging your support on <strong>Patreon</strong>, or by buying me a <strong>coffee</strong>. Each and every contribution is greatly appreciated and will help me maintain and improve my Anki add-ons as time goes by!