[01.11.2023] New Tags, Sketchy Medical for Step 1 & 2 - Pepper Style/TheMasterMind48, ID 153943

View Suggestion on AnkiHub

1 Like

Hello hwan99 thank you for your comment .
You are absolutely right ! and there is a lot of features according to our vision should be implemented ; due to that we are preparing to initiate big and huge upgrading and improving projects for our great and lovely sketchy deck .
Stay tuned :blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But temporary you can use the hierarchical arrangement of deck and subdecks in your dashboard screen , the subjects arranged according to sketchy videos arrangement.

I cant seem to download the media from the google link :frowning: it zips for ages then says zip failed

Ok bro I will make a 1 ZIP profile and upload it , this will solve the problem for you .

When it’s done I will update you with a comment .

now we have changed the link from Google Drive into Mega link , that contains one RAR file .

hey mastermind, MEGA LINK does NOT let us download it because we dont have premium. Can you please separate them into google drive? Thanks so much bro

Ok I will do it :+1:t2:

Any updates on the tagging situation? :slight_smile:

Is there a way to make the media file into 2-3 smaller files please, as it is too big to download as one file?

I am not able to download google drive file, i have tried twice and it gives error around 80% of completion.