[Wiki] Sketchy Medical for Step 1 & 2 - Pepper Style by TheMasterMind48

Hello Sketchy fans, we are sharing sketchy Decks for step1 & step 2 by pepper style cards that show higher Effect and Efficiency in Memorizing Sketchy.

Our sketchy deck is more than12900 cards = 357 note (due to pepper style catds) for step 1 & step 2.

This is an Important Update! The link below contains the Full of the deck’s media,

I’m sooooo Excited about your suggestion to keep maintaining and developing this Incredible deck together , keep your self creative . I wish you all have fun! Yeeeeaahhh lezz gooooo!

Guys new updates ! Soon we will start updating and improving projects such as: tagging, updating videos and more !
we will inform you to join us , stay tuned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck:

Is this for Sketchy Path, Micro, or Pharm? Or is this all of Sketchy, including The Step 2 videos?

1 Like

Hey there. Have you made any updates to the previous Anki decks for Sketchy Step 2 that were previously floating around Reddit? Or is this pretty much the same?

I’ve been making updates to those decks to make the cards easier to understand and recall, and more accurate. I don’t want to lose those changes, and I think that would be worth sharing.

hi! what application can we open the images in?

2 Likes

Is there a reason that the deck is not tagged?

Using a mac I am unable to utilize the rar file type. I have not seen a work around for this posted. Any answer for this out there?

Open anki, from the top bar go to ankihub and click import media, select google drive and enter the URL.

Can you add a new card named
STEMI SOA in Sketchy IM Cardiology

1 Like

I second that. Some of the very important topics are missing.

Amazing deck! Thank you.