Anki Hub to make lectures for in house Medical School Exams

Hello everyone,

I am a medical student and I have been using Anki Hub as a tool to study and review material and really love that certainty I have that factual information is what is in the deck. I was wondering if anyone has any experience using Anki Hub for collaborative deck-building in a medical school setting. Specifically, I am interested in finding out more about setting up a system where class lectures can be quickly turned into Anki cards, and then proofread and edited by a few classmates before being shared with the rest of the class.

One of the things Iā€™m particularly interested in is integrating tags with our class deck. This would allow us to easily filter and organize the cards by topic, class, or any other relevant criteria. It would be even more beneficial if we could establish school-specific tags, making it optimized for our use and making it easier to filter decks.

I know that there are already many pre-existing Anki decks available online, but I believe that creating our own class-specific decks using Anki Hub would be much more beneficial in terms of ensuring that the information is relevant to in house exams.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to set up this system, or any experiences using Anki Hub for collaborative deck-building, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you!

2 Likes

AnkiHub will soon support adding optional tags to the AnKing deck so you can tag the deck by your school lectures and only those that opt in will get those tags

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Collaborative sub-tags for decks by separate maintainers