Anki VR box controller

I’ve been using this controller (Ultimaxx Controller Gamepad) for a while now, and it has been great for my phone. However, when I use it with my PC, I’ve had to convert it using JoyToKey, and while it works fine during that session, I face an issue when I try to reconnect later.

Each time I want to use it with my PC again, I find myself spending around 5 minutes removing the Bluetooth device and adding it back. Alternatively, it sometimes connects and reconnects automatically. This can be quite frustrating, especially when I need it for studying.

Could someone please help me find a solution to this problem? I’d greatly appreciate any advice or fixes you can provide.

I also sometimes experience this, its annoying, but this does not have to do with AnkiHub

Your post was created in :person_raising_hand: Support but is not a topic our official AnkiHub support team provides support for. We provide official support for the AnkiHub web app and AnkiHub add-on, but cannot provide official support for questions about using specific decks or other general Anki questions. You can always reference the Official Anki Support Forum. This post was reassigned to the Off Topic category so community members here can still respond and help. Please refer to the below resources which may help answer your questions:

• AnKing Tutoring: individualized help via zoom with an AnKing team member
  • AnKing VIP: individualized help via email from an AnKing team member
  • For issues or questions about public add-ons, please submit an issue on the associated GitHub repository (linked on every Ankiweb add-on page)

Thank you so much, sorry I forgot about that it very late at night haha.