AnKing MCAT Deck Ease Problems

I’ve been using the deck for a while now and have all the biochem and ochem chapters unsuspended. On some cards, I’ve hit easy every single time yet keep getting them almost every day despite the easy button saying

“1.3mo” or whatever.

Why does this keep happening? On glycolysis notes I hit

“hard” almost every time and barley see them yet I get asked about lewis acids and bases every day despite hitting “easy” every time.

I feel frustrated because I keep getting thrown low yield and easy concepts and the challenging high yield material never shows up.

I’d appreciate any advice! settings attached.

Also not sure if this is relevant but i’ve edited cards a lot on my computer and i always sync it. but on my phone none of those edits appear at all.

Are you studying these in a custom study or just straight from the deck itself?

Also the edits on the phone might be because your phone hasn’t synced the deck fully, are you sure both are synced?

Your post was created in :person_raising_hand: Support but is not a topic our official AnkiHub support team provides support for. We provide official support for the AnkiHub web app and AnkiHub add-on, but cannot provide official support for questions about using specific decks or other general Anki questions. You can always reference the Official Anki Support Forum. This post was reassigned to the Off Topic category so community members here can still respond and help. Please refer to the below resources which may help answer your questions:

• AnKing Tutoring: individualized help via zoom with an AnKing team member
  • AnKing VIP: individualized help via email from an AnKing team member
  • For issues or questions about public add-ons, please submit an issue on the associated GitHub repository (linked on every Ankiweb add-on page)