Cards to review are not showing up

Hello,

I have over 1,000 cards in a deck that I had been working on for the last few months and everything was working fine with about 100 cards to review each day. One day the reviews went to 0 and have stayed there. I have had no cards to review. Strangely, when looking at my stats it says I do not have cards to review until 3 months out. Please help! I’m studying for boards and really need that card review.

This sounds normal with this amount of cards. If you still want to study the cards for an upcoming exam, you can create a filtered deck or a custom study session:
https://docs.ankiweb.net/filtered-decks.html

I don’t think that’s true because I have numerous decks with the same amount of cards and it is not happening to them.

My point is that it’s normal that you reviewed all cards in the deck and all of them have due dates after 3 months now, especially with 100 cards to review each day. This doesn’t have to be the case for other decks with the same number of cards of course. You can see the due dates of each card in the browser via the Cards > Card Info screen.

If you have the heatmap addon, you can check what cards are due and when easier. Can you take a picture of yours? Like this:

My due date for most of them has been pushed back until July. Is there any way to move them forward? I need to see them again without using the “Forget cards” feature before my exams.

You can highlight all the cards you want and right-click → set due date

CleanShot 2024-04-18 at 14.59.18

Thanks for the advice. However, even when I change them they do not let me review. I have played around with making do date today, tomorrow, 1 month etc. There are still no cards to be reviewed.

This is the same issue I am dealing with. Certain tags will not show up even with the due date set as today.

This might be a subdeck limit issue. Try enabling the “Limits start from top” option.