Confused on "Retired Lessons" tags in v12 - specifically Sketchy Pharm

Going through a section of Sketchy Pharm, and went to unsuspend Mood Stabilizers and Antiepileptic drugs. Only Lithium and Ethosuximide have tags in v12, but Sketchy still has videos for Broad Spec Antiepi, Carbamazepine + others, Gabapentin/Pregabalin that aren’t retired/old lessons.

As I move down the Anki tags, Carbamazepine + others tag is listed under “Retired Lessons” for this section. These retired lesson tags exists for other subjects as well.

How do I handle these “retired” tags/cards? Ignore them? Are the duplicates, outdated?

Not duplicates, the tags are just reorganized to match the official Sketchy website. It’s still a work in progress but we will retag according to the new videos and use the tag structure to help us know which videos have two images (new sketchy will go in sketchy extra old will stay in classic sketchy). If you are watching classic sketchy you can unsuspend per the retired videos if it is located there with no issue.

In the future, all of our tags are explained on the wiki.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply!

For clarification - on the official Sketchy website, only the “Valproate, Topiramate, Lamotrigine, Levetiracetam” lesson is under the “Retired Lessons” heading in Neuro/Psych drugs. The rest of the lessons, such as the lessons I listed in my original post (the Carbamazepine, Oxcarbazepine, Phenytoin, Tiagabine, Vigabatrin lesson, the Gabapentin, Pregabalin lesson, etc.) are still active and listed under Mood Stabilizers & Antiepileptic Drugs.

Basically the v12 tags haven’t caught up just yet to retagging these out of the “retired lessons” heading on Anki?

Thanks for your work!

Yeah, we just need more volunteers to tag the replacement videos. I’ve added lessons into retired lessons if they were removed by sketchy entirely as well so it won’t match the website 100%