Downloaded "AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2" and now I'm missing lots of cards

I subscribed to Ankinghub and subscribed to “AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2” and uploaded media. I previously had v11 I am now missing many cards from the pathoma tag, B&B tag, etc. I unsubscribed and resubscribed to the deck on ankihub and via the add on on Anki, but there was no change. Any idea how to get all the v12 deck? The screenshot shows one tag that only has one card in it when it previously had many more. There are 10,628 cards in the V12 Step 1 deck. I did upload v12 media from the AnKing Overhaul page. I have synced content repeatedly and there is no change…

Also including a screenshot of what my pathoma deck in Anki V11 Step 1 deck looks like. This did not same the same after the overhaul. (Was only allowed one screenshot in the main post).

This is definitely not right. If you click the #AK_Step1_v12 tag, how many cards are there?

My first suggestion would be to unsubscribe on AnkiHub and then resubscribe. Make sure you’re doing the correct AnKing deck. There are some copycats. This is the correct one: Sign In

There are 10,628 cards. I did subscribe and resubscribe on AnkiHub and on Anki itself with no change. Is there a V12 deck I should be downloading besides the one titled "AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 with AnKingMed as the author- the same one in the link you shared.

In the ankihub addon in subscribed decks, did you first remove “AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 and 2”, then add it again using this code: e77aedfe-a636-40e2-8169-2fce2673187e

Theres currently around 29,000 cards when i click on the #AK_Step1_v12 tag for me, and I resubscribed recently and all the cards were still there for me.

Something is definitely not right. That link I shared is the one you should be subscribing to.

I would recommend unsubscribing from every deck you’re subscribed to on AnkiHub and on the add-on. Then subscribe to just the one I’ve linked above on AnkiHub, copy that code, then paste into the Anki add-on and it should download everything

Just ran into this issue as well. Pathoma tags seem to be missing for a handful of chapters (see screen shot). Unsubscribing hasn’t solved this issue for me yet. Will update if I find a solution.

This is because Pathoma combines chapters together.

For example, Chapters 6.5-6.7 in Pathoma is regarding multiple topics, so they have been synthesized in one tag. All the information in that video should be there.

That tag just used the middle number to consolidate everything.

I hope that answers your question!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.