Every time I press space the close turns green then after I press N it shows the answer

How can I change it back to before when I just press space and the answer pops up? I tried to change the note types settings but that only made things worse.

Of note, I do not have anything in the one by one box and I have AnkiHub for my Anking deck updated

This sounds like a one-by-one card, which would have a “y” in the one-by-one field.

If you changed the note type, I worry that you got rid of the field somehow, or something else that is now causing an error with the note type. Is it possible for you to restore from a backup before you edited the note types?

I checked and the field is still there and there is nothing in it. I can try to restore from a backup again, I tried that the other day and my anki just would not let me

Even command-Z doesnt work to undo

Make sure to backup again.

Are you restoring from backup within the profile menu within anki?

Yes, when I click switch profile it closes out anki completely

And then you press this button?

Make sure to choose a backup from before you modified the card styling. Also, if you could include screenshots of the behavior you’re seeing, that would be helpful. Please also include a screenshot of what you’re seeing for this card in the one-by-one field.

Is this card from a pre-made deck? If from the AnKing deck, please let me know the note ID from the info menu when right-clicking the card in the browser (on PC).

I cant even click open backup, as soon as I click switch profile my anki app closes completely. Here is one card with its fields, I am having issues with all of the cards though. And, yes I am using Anking on my Mac. Ok it said I can only upload one media per post so bear with me.

So this is what it looks like after hitting space (before this the cloze was blue, pressing N did nothing)

This pops up when I click the green cloze with my mouse again N and space do nothing

This is the field of this card one by one is empty

This is the fields of another card but with Y in one by one field and it did the same thing

Try right-clicking (I don’t know what this is on mac, clicking in such a way to give you a drop-down menu) on the card in the browser and click this button (reset local changes):

Then close and open Anki again and see if this card still has this issue

Clicked that and still same issue, now the crown doesnt pop up, but still blue cloze to green cloze to words

Do you have the AnKing Note Types Addon?

https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/952691989

I think we may be moving away from an AnkiHub error, as this card doesn’t have the problem in my deck and mine is though AnkiHub as well. I am not sure what is going on. Maybe you could try adding the y to the one by one field, syncing, then removing it and syncing again?

I do have the add on, I also tried to delete it and redownload it. This only started happening after I clicked the update anking note types pop up and I just dont know what to do.