IO one by one cards With crowns Not working for me since a while ago. i checked if there is a letter in the IO one by one and there is. and i also deleted empty cards. and checked for updates.any help?

The category for general support questions related to using AnkiHub.

Things not to ask about here:

Please include supporting information and documents such as screenshots, recordings, etc.strong text

Here after i click good.

and this is what happens when i press toggle all

i did everything i could lol

Hello!

When this card pops up, can you click โ€œNโ€ on your keyboard and see if it goes through it one by one?

Also do you have the AnKing note types addon installed?

yes i do have the anking type addon

when i press N nothing happens.
Should i redownload the addon, or would i lose some progress
or settings doing that? i wouldnt mind doing my settings again as it doesnt take long to do it. compared to getting my crowns back :sweat_smile:

First try resetting the note and see if that fixes it

It it does not, delete the addon and reinstall it (I doubt this will do anything but perhaps it might). Donโ€™t worry, your reviews and settings wont be affected

Unfortunately resetting the card didnt fix it, neither did redownloading the addon do it :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Is there any other fixes i might try or should i remove the one by one and act its just a normal cloze card? It wouldnt be too much of a deal since there isnt many crown cards from what iโ€™ve noticed.

@abdo.nh any idea why this is happening?

Hey bro, the card suddenly started functioning. i dont know why honestly, i just pressed random buttons on my keyboard for half an hour until it did.

ู…ุนู„ูŠุด ุนู„ู‰ ุถูŠุงุน ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช, ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠูˆูู‚ูƒ ูŠุงุงุฎูŠ

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.