I’ll help you with your scholarship application status inquiry.
Let me search for more information on this topic to assist you better.
Search
Found 5 results for 'tags:official scholarship status support contact status:public'
Read topic
Reading: 🤖 I have some issues with AnkiHub premium, where can I go to get help?
Hi Lisha,
Since it’s been over 2 weeks since you submitted your scholarship application, I recommend reaching out directly to the AnkiHub support team to check on your application status.
The best way to do this is by:
- Emailing them at support@ankihub.net with details about your application
- Mention when you approximately submitted your application
- Include the email address you used for your AnkiHub account
According to our documentation, scholarship applications should receive a response within 14 days, so it’s appropriate to follow up at this point. The support team will be able to check your specific application status and provide you with an update.
Is there anything else about the scholarship application process I can help you with?