Labeled Sketchy images

Hello,

PGY-1 in emergency, used Anki and Sketchy throughout med school. One of the most useful things about the Anking deck were cards that had image mnemonics with completely labeled pictures, such as the priceless Pixorize pics that were labeled with even French captions. It helped me with context and having the entire sketch to see was more useful than individual, decontextualized screenshots of specific points in the sketchy video.

I decided in MS3 to study with Sketchy clinical, by labeling all sketches similar to those Pixorize sketches. I was wondering if the Anking team would be interested in adding them to the deck. Attached are some samples.

I’ve labeled all of Sketchy Clinical including IM, Surgery, Peds, OBGYN, Neurology (up to 1 year ago), Sketchy Pharm, and about 70% of Sketchy Path. Videos added to the sketchy library in the past year, 1.5 years haven’t been labeled. Let me know if anyone believes these images would be useful added on to the anking deck.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out! Our moderators have been notified and will assist you shortly. n the meantime, you can find answers to common questions in our FAQ and User Guide. Also, let’s see if @AnkiHubAI_bot can help you while you wait for a human.

You can also start a private conversation with AnkiHub AI by clicking here.

HI @Jmcg103!

Your effort on these images are amazing, they look wonderful.

We’re thinking of the best way forward with these and our only issue would be oversaturation.

Since we already have these descriptors in place for many of the sketchy images, see below

We will end up running into oversaturation issues, basically having too much in one field that will end up being redundant. Since we would need to keep one or the other, not both. I hope that makes sense

However, if you would like, we can share these images in the monthly email that gets sent out to 60,000+ users and we can add them to the AnKing Step Deck wiki as a link.

You can create a Google Drive or something and this way, users can choose to use these overview images if they’d like and add them to the cards they want.

Of course it’s up to you, this must’ve taken a ton of time and we want your efforts to be seen and of benefit to others.

Let us know what you’d like to do, regardless, thank you for all your effort!

1 Like

Hi. Is there anyway you could share these images? Would be very very helpful.