πŸ™‹ Getting Help

Welcome to AnkiHub! :wave: Here is a list of helpful links to find what you need.

AnkiHub AI Q/A Chatbot

The AnkiHub AI Chatbot on our forum is trained to answer questions on important documentation and wiki topics here on the forum as well as the official Anki manual. Conversations are not public but are visible to our support team.

How do I get started with AnkiHub?

You can find our getting started guide at :star: Getting Started

Where can I find detailed AnkiHub documentation?

Check out our Docs for more information on collaboration and advanced features!

I want to know more about the AnKing Step Deck.

Our Wiki has everything you need to know here: AnKing Step Deck Wiki

How can I stay up to date?

Check out our :mega: Announcements category for all AnkiHub announcements. Make sure you are subscribed to this category to stay in the know!

I have a private question regarding billing or my account.

Please contact customer support and they will be with you within 1-2 business days.

I have a question that is not answered by the FAQ or documentation.

Create a new topic in :person_raising_hand: Support and we will try our best to help you!

A post was split to a new topic: Broken Note Types

A post was split to a new topic: Couldn’t get Anki to download

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t get the Anking deck to download

2 posts were split to a new topic: AnKing Deck Not Installing

2 posts were split to a new topic: Where are the cards

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t see the deck after downloading

How can I know what to suspend post step 1 if I downloaded ANKING V12?

I have replied to your other post!

i need some help! i downloaded the anking step deck and the ankihub add on. the cards are all in my browse but there is no deck on my deck page. how do i make the deck show?

Hello,

Please follow this tutorial: It says my AnKing deck was installed, but I can't see the new deck

Hi i have a concern. As all this links and decks are a little complicated to go through. I was used to do anki without all this automatically updated thing. I decided to buy the membership but it seems so difficult to me to actually organize decks and do them without subdecks. So, my questions is:

Can you help me to download the V12 most updated form with the subdecks?
or you can help downloading the latest deck form that includes material for step 1/2/ and 3 that actually is organized in DECKS ? it doesn’t matter if does not update every time you guys update it, just seems easier to organize it. I guess that if I do this i can cancel my subscription.

Can you guide me please? Im a little lost and I want to start doing the cards in an organized way.

organized in SUBDECKS* i meant

I just want to find a way in which the cards i UNSUSPEND that i can actually organize them in a SUBDECK no as all them being stack up in the β€œAnki overhaul for step 1/2” deck

The only way to get subdecks is do the following

1. Install AnKing V11 from Reddit with all the subdecks
  2. Download V12 by following this post: Subscribing to a deck: 🀝 Subscribing to a Deck

or follow this tutorial:

After that, you will have V12 and the subdecks. AnkiHub doesn’t overwrite the subdecks, it can only update cards

So as V12 is not organized in subdecks…? right?

Can you share with me the most updated version of V11 please? the link to download it, is difficult to find the right one in reddit? I want the most updated version of V1 deck for step 1, step 2 and step 3 please. Can you help me with that?

Here is V11: https://www.reddit.com/r/medicalschoolanki/comments/swjqzh/anking_overhaul_step_1step_2_version_11_update/

Hello, I’m new here, I see you guys did an amazing job, thanks for that. My questions is this for step 1: How do I prioritize the wrong questions that I got wrong at UWorld Q bank using the AnkingDeck? I want to find the concepts that I got wrong in UWorld in the AnkingDeck and use it to to help me study the wrong questions, besides studying the whole deck, is there a way to do this? I hope this question makes sense, Thanks.

Hello,

You can use the UWorld QID addon to find the cards from your UWorld blocks.

It is separate from AnkiHub and can be found in AnKing VIP: https://www.theanking.com/vip

1 Like

Hello, I just dowloaded ankihub , i went to add the add on and then went to sync and everytime i click it, it says sync cancelled