⭐️ Getting Started

:star: Getting Started!

AnkiHub consists of two components that work together - the AnkiHub web application and the AnkiHub add-on. To get started, you will need to:

  • Help us out with a positive review on AnkiWeb! :folded_hands:

:globe_showing_americas: Create an AnkiHub Account

To create an AnkiHub account, go to the sign-up page and follow the instructions.

:star: Purchase a Membership

Purchase a membership here and select your preferred billing option.

:desktop_computer: Install the Anki Desktop Application

If you haven’t already, install the latest Anki version available here: Anki Desktop application.

:star: Install the AnkiHub Add-on

:down_arrow: Download and install the AnkiHub add-on

:star: Log into AnkiHub from the Add-on

To use AnkiHub from Anki Desktop, you will need to log in from the AnkiHub add-on.

add-on-sign-in

:rocket: Subscribe to a deck

You are now ready to explore the variety of decks AnkiHub has to offer! Simply find the deck you wish to study and click subscribe.

See how to subscribe to a deck and start studying here!: 🀝 Subscribing to a Deck

Check out our most popular deck: The official AnKing Step Deck :crown:

:counterclockwise_arrows_button: Syncing

After installing the AnkiHub add-on in Anki and subscribing to a deck, clicking sync will prompt you to create or log in to an AnkiWeb account. Please refer to this tutorial to sign in or sign up for an AnkiWeb account: How do I sign in / sign up for an Ankiweb account with a code instead of a password?

:police_car_light: Getting Help

If you ever run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on the community. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours!

Note: Your question might have already been answered in the FAQ section

3 Likes
πŸ§‘β€πŸ’» How do I use the AnKing Step Deck?
Upgrade from V11 to V12
Obtaining the anki add on app
Updating from v11 to v12
πŸ™‹ Getting Help
⭐️ Introduction to the AnKing Step Deck (V12)
Bought both web and hub, but still cant download deck
How did you guys manage to make anki even more confusing?
Access New cards
Anking Step Deck Addons
Sync with Ankihub not working
How can I add Anking step deck on my iPad
[Wiki] EndeavorOverhaul by Serene
My pathoma deck is missing chapter 3 and has a total of 242 cards
It is a pain to get this ankideck
No tab for "Third-Party Services" in preferences section
No tab for "Third-Party Services" in preferences section
How to download the AnKing MCAT deck?
πŸŽ“ AnkiHub Documentation Index
Anki version to use with ankihub
How do i download the deck
I cant sync im new i just bought the anki deck
Where is the actual deck for Sketchy med by themastermind48?
πŸ‘‘ Downloading the AnKing Step Deck
Complete your profile to continue
Hello i am new to anki and i have questions regarding anking especially related to step 2
I dont find a way to take the free course and I messed up and lost all cards from the deck, cant sync again
Trouble logging in
Ai assisstance dosent showup
I'm not able to sign in and sync my account. I'm new to Anki so I'm lost
Issue Syncing Ankihub
[Untitled AI bot PM]
I have payed and all fone in web but the app tells me I have no plan
Unable to log into anki hub via anki app
[Untitled AI bot PM]
Unable to see my Anking decks after subscription. I subscribed for it but it is not showing. Help please
Formulas not showing up
MCAT deck
Changed anki account cant sync
[Wiki] M5 - Delt by OscarKjaer
Installing anking addon on older version of mac
Installing anking addon on older version of mac
Syncing my anki app to my ankihub account
ID Pending Anki Hub
Downloading the ANKING deck and uploading the deck to my Anki desktop
Mastery course
What is your question about about?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to start studying and access cards

A post was split to a new topic: AnKing deck

2 posts were split to a new topic: Outdated article and Anki version