🧑‍💻 How do I use the AnKing Step Deck?

:open_book: How do I use the deck?

AnkiHub consists of two components that work together - the AnkiHub web application and the AnkiHub add-on. To get started, you will need to:

Following the steps above, navigate to the AnKing Step Deck on the front page and click subscribe! After that, click “Sync” in Anki and you will be prompted to install the deck!

Now you are ready to use the AnKing Step Deck! :crown:

If you encounter any issues, make sure to reference the Frequently Asked Question section to see if your issue has been resolved before!

:crown: The Free AnKing Step Deck Course

A totally free course on AnkiHub will go through the deck and how to get started. It will also equip you with the knowledge on how to use the deck! Make sure to take advantage of it!

Note: The login used for the course is different than your AnkiHub login

course

Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect! (It’s free!)

:tv: Video Tutorials

Watch these videos! I promise they’ll answer a lot of questions :slight_smile:

Old videos

How to use the deck for Step 1:

:construction: This video was taken down as it was very out of date. Hoping to have a new replacement soon

How to use the deck for Step 2:

How to use the deck for rotations and shelf exams:

The AnKing High-Yield Playlist

If you are in a time-crunch, the playlist below will give you a plethora of useful information in the shortest amount of time possible!

:nerd_face: How The AnKing studied for the Step and Shelf Exams!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

:star: Rotations/Shelf Exams playlist

Additional Tips

:bangbang: IMPORTANT tip: Type your own notes into the “Lecture Notes” and “Missed Questions” fields so that you can protect them. (We are also not using the “Pathoma” and “Boards & Beyond” fields.

:exclamation: For those of you that aren’t as familiar with Anki and the AnKing note types, this deck includes buttons for fields that can be opened with h or ' for all at once. It also includes “one by one” notes. You can use n to toggle each box or , to toggle all of them at once.

You can also use the AnKing Note Types add-on to customize these shortcuts, auto open fields, etc