Couldn't get Anki to download

Hi i couldnโ€™t get anking on my desktop anki, already tried downloading it and added it into my anki, and restarted anki and my laptop, but still, it doesnt appear there, please help :pray:t2:

Hello,

Can you take a screenshot of your Anki?

If the deck does not appear at all, make sure to:

1. Reset local changes by doing the following:

Go to browse in your Anki โ†’ at the top click on ankihub addon tab โ†’ press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

1. Have you clicked upload to ankiweb when prompted?

If your deck does show up but has 0 cards, please see this: Why does my AnKing Step Deck have 0 cards?

Hi,

I tried all these steps and it still wonโ€™t download/sync. I canโ€™t seem to get the Anking deck on my anki. Is there anything else I can do?

Can you take a picture of your anki screen?

Here is a screenshot - I had the Zanki before I subscribed

The cards are most likely in the Zanki deck.

Can you go to browse โ†’ tags โ†’ see if you see โ€œAK_Step1_V12โ€. If you see that, that means the deck installed.

You will need to move all the cards from your Zanki deck to a new deck.

If they are not there, do this first:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki โ†’ at the top click on ankihub addon tab โ†’ press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Then move them:

See how to do so here: It says my AnKing deck was installed, but I can't see the new deck

Amazing! thanks! they were there

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.