I’ll help you with your AnkiHub membership issue. Let me search for relevant information about membership upgrades on the forum.
Search
Found 5 results for 'tags:official membership premium core update upgrade'
Read topic
Reading: 🤖 How can I upgrade to AnkiHub Premium if I already have a subscription?
Hi Sean,
I see that you’ve upgraded your AnkiHub membership from Core to Premium but it’s not showing up correctly in your account. This is a common issue that can be resolved!
To ensure your membership updates properly:
-
Go to the AnkiHub website and sign in at: https://app.ankihub.net/memberships/plans/
-
Verify that you’ve successfully completed the upgrade process by checking your current plan on the membership page.
-
If the website shows you’ve upgraded but the forum still shows Core membership, there might be a sync issue between the main AnkiHub platform and the community forum.
If you’ve already confirmed your upgrade was successful on the AnkiHub website but it’s not reflected here, you may need to:
- Try signing out and back into the community forum
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Contact the AnkiHub support team directly through the main website
For fastest assistance with account-related issues, you can also reach out to the AnkiHub team through their contact form or email on the main website.
Let me know if this helps resolve your issue!