My Ankihub membership has ended prematurely

I have subscribed on the 22nd of this month to the monthly Ankihub plan, and now just 3 days into the subscription I’ve received an email informing me that you have tried to bill me again for another month but because my bank account didn’t have sufficient funds, it was unsuccessful. However, now I’ve lost my subscription and each time I log in into anki it keeps telling me that I need to subscribe and I need an active ankihub membership. This is very surprising, unprofessional, and disappointing, especially since i really love the product and what you guys are doing with anki, and I’ve been one of the earliest people to subscribe to this service. I’ve had many subscriptions before with other websites and I’ve never experienced this issue before. So I’m asking you to please fix this issue and reactivate my membership as soon as possible. My username is maherxazroun_17.

I will look into the billing issue. In the meantime, I’ve reactivated your membership, so you should be able to use everything as normal.

thanks for the quick response!

I think you should be good to go. Your old payment method shouldn’t be tried again. Let me know if you have any other issues and apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.