New milestone, GI, and other updates!

What’s up everyone! I saw this new feature to send out deck-wide updates and figured I’d give it a shot. Hope everyone is doing well and catching up on sleep and life after that anatomy practical. We’re now up to 110 subscribers on this deck, which is huge! Shoutout to everyone who has been helping to make and edit cards and tag cards in the Anking deck.

On that note, I just wanted to see if anyone else has any interest in helping out with the deck/anking tagging for lectures. We could especially use more people helping tag cards for lectures, and Anthony has even made a tutorial video showing people how to do this (shoutout). The more help we get, the easier it makes it for everyone. And the less time that I and other card makers have to spend on finding people to tag lectures, the better quality the cards will be (bc more time to work on them!). If you’d be willing to help out with tagging lectures, even if it’s just one every once in a while, please shoot me a text (707-337-5069) and I’ll add you to the Anki groupme.

On a similar note, please remember that you can always submit suggestions to cards when you want to add a picture, mnemonic, correct information (sometimes the LO docs are not entirely accurate) or even just change the wording of a card. To do this, click “edit” on the card, make any edits you deem appropriate, and then click the “:crown: suggest a change” button.

Finally, if you are using the deck for the GI summy, I would recommend going through the GI Anatomy lab cards (in the tagged section) and suspending all of the image occlusion cards. We won’t need to identify structures on the Summy, so these cards are pretty pointless after the practical.

Have a great Sunday!