Number of cards

how many cards are currently in the overhaul deck because in the youtube video the guy had 35569 cards in around march and I have 34978 as of the end of August. Have some cards been removed during my download process or has the deck just been updated? PLZ HELP IM NEW TO THIS

We have deleted some cards so that could possibly explain it.

If you want to be sure that you have all the cards then do this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Ok thank you Ahmed. Also, under the Pixorize tag, most of the cards are not there which are otherwise in my pixorize deck. Are these cards not being added and updated into the anking deck?

The Pixorize tag just tags other cards in the AnKing deck, they were not made specifically from the Pixorize resource

I downloaded add ons via a zip file created by the Anking himself, nick. now my new cards are not coloured and instead a section below is coloured. how can i fix this?

Can you take a picture of what you mean? What addons did you download?

It was a temporary glitch it seems like bcz when I restarted it, it went back to normal. My anki screen looked so crazy I started panicking for a moment there. Anyway thanks for he reply Ahmed

1 Like

Hey!

So I protected the pixorize tags before downloading the overhaul deck but I am still not getting all the cards. Any idea why?

Regards

You have to unprotect the Pixorize fields, then reset local changes

To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.