Resetting Ankihub Profile and Synced Decks: How to Start Fresh and Restore Initial Settings?

I have been using Ankihub on my profile for 3-4 months, and I also have other personal decks that I have been using with it. My Anking deck is regularly synced, but now I want to create a fresh profile and delete my current one. If I make a new Anking deck, will the Ankihub deck reset to the default or start from the previous settings? In simple words, how can I reset Ankihub to its default settings?

Sorry for the late response.

What do you mean by default settings? Did you review cards in the AnKing deck and want to preserve the review history?

I had a similar question. I was going to forget all the cards in the Anking deck and return the cards the original locations within the anking deck (I had pulled them out for various blocks). Not sure how best to go about that though without deleting the cards and re-subscribing. Thanks in advance for your help!

Pulled them out for blocks as in you press changed deck?

You can go to browser on Anki → on the left click on note types → find AnKing Overhaul (AnKingMed) → highlight all the cards → change deck to AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 and 2 → they should now all be in the one main deck

1 Like

Got it! Thank you so much!

1 Like