Subscription Cancellation

Hi,

I cancelled my Ankihub subscription a few days before the renewal date but was still charged for another month. Is it possible to get refunded?

Thank you!

I have gone ahead and processed your refund, so sorry for the super late response!

Please note, it may take a few days for the funds to appear in your account.

If you have a moment, we’d love to hear feedback from you. We are working hard to make AnkiHub one of the most valuable resources students can rely on and we need feedback from real users like you to help us achieve that goal! We are currently working on addressing the most important and common feedback we’ve received about the problems our users have encountered with AnkiHub as well as working on improving the overall user experience so that it is a much more smooth, more polished, and accessible experience. AnkiHub is less than one year old and we are just now getting started on addressing the issues that make it seem “rough around the edges,” to make it as pleasant and user-friendly as possible.

Thanks for considering and best of luck with your studies!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.