Transfer Deck Ownership

Hello, I know it’s possible to update optional tag owners but is it possible to update ownership of a deck/ add a Co-owner? given a maintainer doesn’t have the same access to add other maintainers etc.

We can change the owner of the optional tag for you I believe, but I dont think you can have co-owners

okay so is it possible to transfer ownership of a deck? I’ll preface my question a little more to explain why. I have a deck that I’m interested in helping run and have spoken with the owner. They no longer use Anki and said they would be willing to have me take over completely so they don’t have to get on and check it at all.
I don’t want to start the deck over so that way we can keep the hub as clean as possible and take advantage of all the users already subscribed and updating the deck.
so We are looking for a way for that to happen so I can recruit deck maintainers and update the deck that has become stagnant with many suggestions pending.

Yes sure, who do you want to transfer ownership from? Can they come on here and give written consent that they are willing to give up ownership to you?

awesome thank you! Yes, I will have them come here to confirm it!
it is for the deck “OMM” Created by antibrotease.
@antibrotease

Please transfer deck ownership to @Jwill

-antibro

The deck ownership was transferred to you! Sorry for the delay.

No worries! Thanks for all you do!

@jakub.f Because the deck is still called “omm-antibrotease” here on community it seems that the updates are not showing on the Hub. Is that a different issue or will it resolve itself?

This is now fixed! You might want to post the message again though, because users didn’t get notified about it on the forum the first time around.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.