Tried tools -> empty cards but still have empty cards

After starting to use Ankihub earlier today, I now have a bunch of empty cards. Tried tools → empty cards but get a message that there are no empty cards but the empty cards are still there. Please let me know what could be done to remove those cards so I don’t have to manually suspend each one that comes up!

Also tried turning off all add-ons and trying tools → empty cards but still get the no empty cards message.

Can you send a pic of the empty cards that still exist?

1 Like

Try going to tools → empty cards but uncheck “keep notes with no valid cards” then delete, perhaps that could work?

1 Like

Here’s an example of a card that’s empty. Clicking reveal or toggle all doesn’t do much. (You can find another picture attached in my reply below).

When I updated the deck through Ankihub the first time, I made sure that it was checked. Right now, clicking on tools → empty cards only gives me the message bottom left of the screen that there are no empty cards but doesn’t give me the option to uncheck valid cards.

I tried using an older backup before updating to V12 through Ankihub and tried checking or unchecking “keep notes with no valid cards” but some cards are still empty unfortunately.

This is weird. That’s definitely an empty card. I wonder if this is more of an Anki issue than an AnkiHub issue. Can you post this on forums.ankiweb.net as well so the creator of Anki can look at it?