Empty Cards/other issues after syncing with Ankihub

I recently upgraded my anki, synced with ankihub for the STEP 1/2 deck, and downloaded the images. I am now experiencing an issue where some cards appear without any content immediately, or some cards appear without any content but I have the option to tell the program how well I know the card (hard, medium, easy buttons on the botton), or some cards that have multiple components (closes) will not work correctly and will have an anking symbol next to them. I have quite a few addons from before, and also had downloaded the pixorize anking deck from the pixorize website before doing all this stuff earlier today. Please advise how to get rid of these issues!

[Uploading: Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 9.56.44 PM.png…Y()
[Uploading: Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 9.53.00 PM.png…Y()
[Uploading: Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 6.04.42 PM.png…Y()

Go to tools->empty cards

Thanks. I did that and deleted the empty ones which seems to have fixed some of the issues. Though, I am still getting some cards which automatically show up as already being flipped over and the things that are supposed be in clozes have the anking symbol. I am attaching images for reference.

[Uploading: Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 9.29.22 AM.png…Y()
[Uploading: Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 9.25.57 AM.png…Y()

This is intended. See here for a demonstration of how one by one works: The AnKing Note Types and Add-on - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you so much. My friend who knows much more about anki/anking than I do downloaded it for me and added a bunch of addons so some of the stuff I have I don’t know what it does. Thank you!!

1 Like