Zero cards in the AnKing overhaul for step 1& 2 deck

I keep trying to download the anking step 1/2 deck but every time I download it the deck is completely empty. I removed and resubscribed 10+ times and still nothing is working. i’ve also double checked that the text field is unprotected - there is no checkmark next to the “text” field. Please help, thanks.

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Then make sure of this:

Are you pressing “upload to ankiweb” or “download from ankiweb”. You must press upload.

Hi - I’ve reset all local changes prior to reaching out, and I just did it again and it still didn’t work. I am also pressing upload to ankiweb, but the number of cards under the deck still show up as zero. (pic attached)

When I go under the Browse tab, I do see those cards in the system, but I can’t use it or even see them under the decks.

Second screenshot shows what I see when I clicked onto the empty deck.

Thanks.

Can you check settings and take a screenshot?

Yes, absolutely - screenshot attached.

Also uploaded the logs here:

ankihub_addon_debug_info_8f95e_1698761980.zip

Can you take a screenshot of the cards in the browser while clicking on the AnKing deck? Are any of the cards unsuspended?

Hi - sorry can you be more specific? Newbie here so not very familiar with all this. Which browser and how to check how many are unsuspended? (actually not even sure what suspended/unsuspended means with anki - first time user :frowning: - thanks!)

Yellow cards mean suspended

Not yellow cards mean unsuspended

Therefore, unsuspend cards (make them not yellow) and see if you can see the cards after

This playlist will help alot!