Two Anking overhaul decks appearing

I️ keep seeing two anking overhaul decks in my anki despite being subscribed to only one on the webpage. I️ saw someone had already asked this question, but the response to their question is not visible. The only visible response was to check out the FAQ. I️ did, but I️ cannot find the section that answers this particular situation. If someone could answer or more directly guide me to the exact answer, I️ would appreciate it.

I️ did as you suggested. I️ could not find the section you showed me, but under ankihub in manage decks, I️ found the following:

I️ clicked on change destination of new cards and I️ chose Anking overhaul for step 1 & 2.

I️ then deleted the second deck named Anking Overhaul for Step 1 & 2 (AnkiHub). But then other issues sprung up. I️ can attach those images too. The issues occured when I️ tried syncing.

Please use the Check Database

Click on upload to ankiweb. After that, go to tools → check database. When that is done, try this.

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Everything should be good to go after that

I️ think that fixed it. I️ will reach out again if anything related to this comes up again. But thank you for the support. Kind Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.