Not all of my ANKING Overhaul 1/2 ANKIHUB is up to date

I am new to the Ankihub, and have always just used the Anking deck I downloaded offline a year and a half ago. Today, while studying under the psychology section, I discovered that my ankihub is not updating some of my questions. For example, Anki id: 1489890781784, the answer is 3 months on my end, and 3-6 months when I click the view on Ankihub. It is not just this card, but several that are like this. I have been syncing it with ankihub so I don’t think that’s the issue. I even forgot the card and the ones under the same tag of first aid to see if that helped but nothing has helped so far.

I am certain that I am doing something wrong and have probably missed some step along the way. Curious as to if anyone can help. Screenshots attached below.

Hello,

It appears your AnKing Deck V12 did not install at all (because we have moved all First Aid images into the first aid section)

Try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki β†’ at the top click on ankihub addon tab β†’ press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

When prompted, click upload to ankiweb

1 Like

Got it. This worked! Thank You so much !

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.