I subscribed to the AnKing Overhaul and USMLE Lab Values, I synced my Ankihub, and both deck show up; but only the flashcards from the USMLE Lab Values are available. Could anyone help me?

I subscribed to the AnKing Overhaul and USMLE Lab Values, I synced my Ankihub, and both deck show up; but only the flashcards from the USMLE Lab Values are available. Could anyone help me?

Hello,

Can you take a screenshot of your Anki?

Did you have V11 beforehand or is this the first time you are downloading the AnKing deck?

If you had V11 before, the deck is inside your old V11 deck and all the cards are updated

If you did not have V11 before, please try this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki β†’ at the top click on ankihub addon tab β†’ press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for your response. I didn’t have V11 before. I’ll attach the screenshot you asked for and another one where it shows what you asked me to do.

This should fix your issue!

Thank You!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.