Cards not appearing after subscribing

Hi Ahmed, I recently started using Ankihub and I subscribed to the asking deck for step 1/2. I made sure my email address for my ankihub and Ankiweb is the same. I clicked on sync but it didn’t help. I unsubscribed and subscribed but it is still not appearing on my deck. I then rested all local settings for ankihub, clicked on that anking deck which did appear in the list, then clicked okay but the deck is still not appearing on the decks tab. Can you please help me? Oh I also subscribed to another random deck on ankihub and synced and it appeared immediately so for some reason I only have a problem with this specific anking deck. Thank you very much for your help!

Hello,

Can you take a picture of your anki?

Also, were you using the v11 deck before this?

If you go browse → tags on the left hand side → do you see #AK_Step1_V12?

No I was not using v11 before this.

Yes I see that tag.

Here are some screenshots:

Follow this tutorial to move all the V12 cards to a new deck: It says my AnKing deck was installed, but I can't see the new deck

Okay so I did this and it worked so thank you very much. But now I have all of these cards that are lumped together with no sundecks. Do you know how I can get the categories to show up underneath my deck, like in a manner where there is a plus on the left side that I can click and see the categories? Thank you!