Urgent: AnkiHub Optional tags after deletion

I was using our schools (URMC) optional tag with Lightyear Infinity deck for a while and wanted to switch to Anking Overhaul. When i deleted the lightyear deck and downloaded the Anking deck I can’t find the school’s optional tag anymore. I have synced and resynced and subscribed and unsubscribed and I cant find those tags anywhere. I tried adding another school’s optional tag and that didn’t show ip either.

Did you make sure to subscribe to the URMC tag in the AnKing deck here Sign In?

Make sure you are subscribed to them as @abdo.nh said and if you still cant see them. Go to browse → at the top go to ankihub → reset local changes to optional tags

I checked and it shows that I am subscribed. I redownloaded the deck and now I see the optional tags on the side bar but when I click on them there are no cards actually in there.

Please try resetting your local changes to the Anking deck, this might be your issue. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes to deck (AnKing deck)

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields