UWorld Step1 tags are out of order and some missing?

Hello,

I believe I am missing some UWorld question tags since they are very out of order. How can I resolve this or did I do something wrong when downloading?

Please see this post: Cards under Uworld Tags are not appearing

Hi Ahmed, thanks for your quick reply. That did help me solve the issue of the cards under the tag not appearing, but I believe I am missing quite a few of the Uworld question tags in general. For instance, my tags do not not show" 01 02 03" in the order that the other question’s user’s does. Is there a way to fix this?

This is how the updated tagging should look like:

If it does not look like this, try this:

Go to browse → right click on any card → clear unused tags.

After clearing unused tags, do this:

Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

I did all the steps above and it still looks like this:

I am subscribed to Anking Overhaul for Step 1&2 and have not protected any fields.
Should I redownload the Anking Overhaul deck on a different profile or something?

Those tags are staying because they are most likely deleted cards. can you click on 1027 and take a picture of the card that shows up?

Ohhh I see yes these are the deleted cards. I see the COMLEX and Step tags underneath. Didn’t scroll down far enough, sorry!!
So I can just delete these duplicate cards right?

Yes you can delete those!

Thanks so much Ahmed. Resetting local changes helped me with a different problem as well!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.