Tagging for uworld correct?

wanted to ask how tagging for uworld works and if my tags are in the correct order because i thought they were ordered numerically. is my tagging correct. i have already clicked clear unused tags

The first image is because you have not cleared unused tags.

Please go to any card in browse → right click → clear unused tags.

Then do this to get any tags just incase they were deleted: Please try resetting your local changes. To do this:

Go to browse in your Anki → at the top click on ankihub addon tab → press reset all local changes

This will restore everything to what AnkiHub has unless you have specifically protected those fields

This is what you will get afterwards

so i went to notes and clicked clear unused tags and it says “removed 0 unused tags” and it is still appearing the same way. anything else i can do?

Can you check if you protected these cards?

how do i check that?

Check the tags of one of those cards and see if there is any “AnkiHub_Protect”

also these tags technically have cards in them (the ones that are unorganized) in the first image. like when i click those tags cards come up. (like 1-2 cards per tag)

this is for card tagged 24757 quid. i do not see any protect tag

Oh I just realized why.

That card is deleted from AnkiHub (see how the suggest a change button is greyed out)

Therefore it won’t be updated anymore with new tags or anything. You can delete that card if you like

Find “AnkiHub_Deleted” in your tags and you can delete all those cards, then it will be organized